Registration opens 12:00 noon Central Standard Time, Monday, February 4, 2019
- The conference runs from 2:00 p.m., Monday, June 24 through to 2:30 p.m., Wednesday, June 26
- Registration will include a dinner reception Monday evening and breakfast and lunch on both Tuesday and Wednesday. Each registrant will also receive a book. (Full registration only)
- Registration, Refund & Substitution Policies Link
- All registrations are online
- No purchase orders are accepted
- Use the following Vendor information if needed for internal processing
- The registration form will produce an email receipt
- Vendor information Link
Reserve Your Hotel Room
- The conference is being held at the Doubletree by Hilton in the West End of St. Louis Park. Rooms are $169/night.
- Hotel Reservation Link.
- The program has 84 sessions organized around 9 main topical strands. These will be delivered by a total of 139 presenters from 21 states in the USA plus three countries (Canada, The UK, and Israel). Click here to see the program details.
- Coming later in the spring, each session will have its own electronic page for you to access details of the session and its presenters.
- There are two pre-conferences that you may add to your time here in Minnesota. Each runs concurrently from 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. with a working lunch included. Separate registration is necessary for each of these two events.
- CGI 101 – A 4.5-hour overview of the Cognitively Guided Instruction research and classroom practices. This is aimed at those just coming to this approach towards understanding children’s mathematical thinking and how instruction is shaped around that understanding. – Limited to 90 attendees – $60/registrant
- Research & Policy Forum – A 4.5-hour deep dive into the accumulated research on student achievement in Cognitively Guided Instruction-based schools and districts. This session is aimed at administrators, principals, policymakers, instructional coaches who shape the professional development efforts within schools. – Limited to 90 attendees – $60/registrant
Downtown Minneapolis from the Stone Arch Bridge